Register your child on the Centralized Waiting List
All children in full-day programs must first be registered on the City of Ottawa Child Care Registry and Waitlist.
Once registered on the CCRAW you will receive a call when a spot becomes available for your child.
You may choose to be on the waiting list for several different childcare centres. Only centres specifically identified by you will be able to access your information.
Once your child is registered on the Centralized Wait List you are welcome to contact Jackie Ruano via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 613 741 3422 for further information.
Download and fill out the registration package forms for your child for the Pre School or Toddler program
- Form 00-PS – Pre School, Toddler Registration
- Form 01 – School Procedures
- Form 02-PS – Pre School, Toddler – Personal Information
- Form 03 – Emergencies Contact Card
- Form 04 – Committee Registration
- Form 05 – Mailchimp Policy
Download and Fill out the required Immunization Form
- Form 06a – Ontario Vaccine Requirements
- Form 06b – Immunization Information
- Sickness Exclusion Policy
- Sunscreen Permission
- Medication Permission
Please download the Parent Handbook for review of BLC policies.
Forms and Documents: