Register your child on the Centralized Waiting List
All children in full-day programs must first be registered on the City of Ottawa Child Care Registry and Waitlist.
Once registered on the CCRAW you will receive a call when a spot becomes available for your child.
You may choose to be on the waiting list for several different childcare centres. Only centres specifically identified by you will be able to access your information.
Once your child is registered on the Centralized Wait List you are welcome to contact Jackie Ruano via email at email@example.com or call her at 613 741 3422 for further information.
Download and fill out the registration package forms for your child for the Pre School or Toddler program
- Form 00- Pre School, Toddler Registration
- Form 01 – School Procedures
- Form 02 – Pre School, Toddler – Personal Information
- Form 03 – Emergencies Contact Card
- Form 04 – Board and Committee Registration
- Form 05 – Media Permission
- Form 06 – Storypark Permission
- Form 08 – Exclusion Due to Sickness
- Form 09 – Medication Permission
- Form 10 – Sunscreen Permission
Download and Fill out the required Immunization Form and attach your child’s Immunization record
- Read through the Ontario Vaccine Requirements schedule for information
- Form 07 – Immunization Information
Provide cheques and/or Pre-Authorized Debit Form
- Form 11 – PAD Form (if applicable)
Please download the Parent Handbook for review of BLC policies.
Forms and Documents: